Hap & Leonard - Mucho Macho

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I liked the first season of Hap & Leonard, but I think they are really hitting their stride this season.

If you haven't seen it, it's on Sundance Channel. I liked the book series, and the TV show reflects the kind of odd, black-humor captured by author Joe R. Lansdale. If you don't know, Lansdale's book "Bubba Ho-Tep" was turned into a film with Bruce Campbell and Ossie Davis and another book "Cold in July" was also turned into a film, which has a Rotten Tomatoes score of 85.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4