Happy Easter

AgSurfer

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2013
714
2,272
92
Happy Easter to all of you!

5 But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. 6 He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.”
 

psu83

Junior
May 29, 2001
252
318
63
Easter Eggs Jesus GIF
 

CTStall

Senior
Oct 24, 2020
323
819
93
I'm not a church goer. I was baptized Catholic, but went to a Methodist Church when I was child with my father. Later became a Methodist and enjoyed a Minister that became a friend of mine. We would ski on occasion. His wife fought cancer for years and he could relate to the every day difficulties of life. He eventually retired after his wife passed. I was never able to reconnect to the leader of church. I on occasion will go to my wife's Catholic Church and once or twice a year will go to my Methodist Church.
With that description of my thoughts of church I do still have faith.
I have relied faith and prayer to overcome some health issues. On November 2nd, 2022 I was run over as a pedestrian by a pick up truck . The driver was blinded by sun, and hit me head on. I broke his bug shield and dented the hood of his truck with my head. I went under the truck and he ran over my lower torso. He thought he hit a speed bump. Thank God he stopped to see what he hit. I was out cold in the middle of road . I was in hospital 2 nights and walked out with broken collar bone and head trauma. The trauma doctors said I was a "Miracle".
I'm not sure who created that "Miracle" but my faith would like to believe it was the "He"who was Crucified.
 
Last edited:

Nitlion1986

All-American
Apr 13, 2024
1,995
5,838
113
I'm not a church goer. I was baptized Catholic, but went to a Methodist Church when I was child with my father. Later became a Methodist and enjoyed a Minister that became a friend of mine. We would ski on occasion. His wife fought cancer for years and he could relate to the every day difficulties of life. He eventually retired after his wife passed. I was never able to reconnect to the leader of church. I on occasion will go to my wife's Catholic Church and once or twice a year will go to my Methodist Church.
With that description of my thoughts of church I do still have faith.
I have relied faith and prayer to overcome some health issues. On November 2nd, 2022 I was run over as a pedestrian by a pick up truck . The driver was blinded by sun, and hit me head on. I broke his bug shield and dented the hood of his truck with my head. I went under the truck and he ran over my lower torso. He thought he hit a speed bump. Thank God he stopped to see what he hit. I was out cold in the middle of road . I was in hospital 2 nights and walked out with broken collar bone and head trauma. The trauma doctors said I was a "Miracle".
I'm not sure who created that "Miracle" but my faith would like to believe it was the "He"who was Crucified.
😇
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  4. 04 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  5. 05 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.