Hope all you Dad's have a Happy Father's Day. I will be spending the day with my three kids who I'm very proud of.
Happy Father's Day to yourself QC!Hope all you Dad's have a Happy Father's Day. I will be spending the day with my three kids who I'm very proud of.
Happy Father's Day, DukeDenver.Happy Father's Day to all Duke dads. UNC dads, I'll refrain from smirking at you just for today. Watch after your kids, everyone. Love and family for all.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious