Happy New Year!!!!!

BretEpic

Heisman
Jan 27, 2005
16,866
22,190
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1754760634

LakeCtyNewt

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2002
8,177
4,681
63
Good to be back. Drove son to school for walk through and team breakfast - he said, "dad, don't expect me to concentrate in class today." Yah he gets a hall pass today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FalconPadre

Relist8_rivals

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2016
207
169
0
Good to be back. Drove son to school for walk through and team breakfast - he said, "dad, don't expect me to concentrate in class today." Yah he gets a hall pass today.
Has that Sophomore Warren group stayed together? I remember them having some monsters and having a hell of an 8th grade team in the TCYFL a few years ago!
 
Aug 10, 2017
387
276
0
Got asked by some buddies what I was doing this Friday. I told'em the season starts Friday, and that I'd be live streaming a few games on my laptop. They asked What season are you talking about? I said Well, the Illinois state high school football season, of course! Haventchaerd!?

Thanks for making all this possible Edgy. Looking forward to a great fall.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois