They will give him full control and a boatload of money. He likes both of those things.....
Yup...not worried...could it happen some day? Sure, but not now.Ears burning? Oh wait, you and the other Mythigan fan who live here are "not worried".
Not at all
You say you're "not worried" repeatedly on a HUSKER board. I don't think you know your feelings.Yup...not worried...could it happen some day? Sure, but not now.
That's so nice of you to be concerned with my true feelings...but you im good broYou say you're "not worried" repeatedly on a HUSKER board. I don't think you know your feelings.
I'm sure you will be here if and when loverboy makes his choice. You would think he of all people would show more loyalty to MythiganThat's so nice of you to be concerned with my true feelings...but you im good bro
There seems to be a lot of varying opinions here. This appears to be a very complicated case. A lot of ins...lot of outs; a lot of what-have-yous...
I have no clue about Harbaugh, but I know if I make a declarative statement with confidence, a certain number of people will blindly believe me.
Does he leave Michigan, and jumps back into the NFL ?? Rams. I think it is a real possibility
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC