My bad, actually meant to respond to Duke it out, you're spot on.Which part? The NBA is blowing up right now and going international.
The college game has become a recruiting spree.
Harry ain't coming back fellas. Zero chance. Zero. For his sake I hope he doesn't too. There's only been 1 one and done player we've had that I thought might come back and that was Jabari. Get ready to say goodbye to Jason and Bolden as well.
Harry ain't coming back fellas. Zero chance. Zero. For his sake I hope he doesn't too. There's only been 1 one and done player we've had that I thought might come back and that was Jabari. Get ready to say goodbye to Jason and Bolden as well.
Seems like Harry thinks there's a chance he'll be here next year. That's good enough for me.
He's not going to say he's gone....that would be my comeback. Kyrie and Jabari said the same things. Harry coming back to Duke for a second season would be something like the Miracle Minute. Sure, it can happen, but it's a bit of an anomaly.
I agree. I don't think he should leave because I don't think he's anywhere near ready to. I just think he came into this situation as being a 1&doner and his mindset hasn't really changed imo. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see him coming back to split minutes with Chase Jeter at the 5.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games