Has Les Miles been talking to JR?

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Article in the Shreveport Times earlier in the week called for Miles to get rid of Perilloux. Said he was getting more chances than others that had been kicked off. Also, it made mention of how Perilloux had to not miss anymore classes and run the stadium steps every day. I got a kick out of that

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
Les calls Coach every day to get insight into how to do it. He is the only SEC coach that Peaches has in his five.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Coach34 said:
Article in the Shreveport Times earlier in the week called for Miles to get rid of Perilloux. Said he was getting more chances than others that had been kicked off. Also, it made mention of how Perilloux had to not miss anymore classes and run the stadium steps every day. I got a kick out of that

Yeah, no **** Les. I think we all knew he was getting more chances than others got. It's just a shame you didn't think of making him run the stadium steps sooner. Then you wouldn't have had to give him so many chances.</p>

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
is make his legs stronger for football when he comes off double secret probation.