Did people really think he was leaving?
Did people really think he was leaving?
He stated that he was leaning toward leaving yesterday. So yes, of course we did. People get bad advice all the time.
I am very happy for Corey. I really hope that no matter what happens next year and his choices in the future that he gets his degree. I do believe that there is a professional basketball life waiting for him, but I doubt that's the NBA and I imagine he'll one day use his degree from Rutgers.
I am of course also so pleased that he'll be back on the team next year and he can enjoy a continued rise of the quality of basketball at Rutgers and score his 1,000th point.
yes we will need improvement from both Thiam and Eugene after frosh yrs. I hope we see some major upgrades from all our players so maybe we increase league wins from 3 to 5.I expect Thiam to be much better this year.
Did people really think he was leaving?
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod