Hear me out. Hear me out....Jurrangelo Cijntje as closer

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Our bullpen is, uhhhh, ahem, "inconsistent". The Bulldogs have blown at least 4 leads this year.

Also, Cijntje is unhittable the first time he goes through a lineup. They start touching him the next time they bat against him.

Ask the starters to give us 6-7 good innings, then let Cijntje pitch 3-5 innings a weekend, let him shut down.

Unless he's draftable this year, we'll let him be our Friday starter next year.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Reactions: Studentdawg06

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
He is shooting up the draft boards. He is draftable this year and is gone. Saw one projection had him end of the first /beginning of the 2nd.
Yep. Draft eligible soph because of his age. MLB TV guys had their draft guru on 2 nights ago and gushed about him.

Nugdawg

Mar 3, 2008
It’s **** like this that makes me cringe when announcers say we have a knowledgeable fan base.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I think OP meant have him throw left to close and then right the next day

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Our bullpen is, uhhhh, ahem, "inconsistent". The Bulldogs have blown at least 4 leads this year.

Also, Cijntje is unhittable the first time he goes through a lineup. They start touching him the next time they bat against him.

Ask the starters to give us 6-7 good innings, then let Cijntje pitch 3-5 innings a weekend, let him shut down.

Unless he's draftable this year, we'll let him be our Friday starter next year.
There's a reason you have no thumbs up on this "idea".

Back to the ole drawing board mad professor...