Heck of a finish at the Kentucky Derby......

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Enjoyed that. Horse is owned by a group led by a country as cornbread talkin' Arkansas farmer.

Manages a little ole 18,000 acre spread over there.

Big time horse racing is not for the Po folks.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I was the only one to pick him in our neighborhood pool, won the entire WIN pot. I picked Sierra Leone to place but I had to split that pot with two other people.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I forgot it was even on. I have been to horse races before and really enjoyed the racing part but damn the sitting around with not much to do for 45 minutes or more between races totally SUCKS. Doesn't take long at all to place a bet, especially for my wife. She picks the horse with the "cutest" name or prettiest tail, cutest little jockey, or prettiest colors. I look at last few races record and I'm done. Maybe I should start using her approach because she anyways smokes me in winning using her method.....

Reactions: woozman

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
I forgot it was even on. I have been to horse races before and really enjoyed the racing part but damn the sitting around with not much to do for 45 minutes or more between races totally SUCKS. Doesn't take long at all to place a bet, especially for my wife. She picks the horse with the "cutest" name or prettiest tail, cutest little jockey, or prettiest colors. I look at last few races record and I'm done. Maybe I should start using her approach because she anyways smokes me in winning using her method.....
Same

Reactions: woozman

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

All you gotta do to know what a ridiculous endeavor it is to think you know how to handicap a horse race is pay attention to the dismal results of the "experts" they pay good money to miss basically every call they make on air.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Horse racing is the one time I pick based on name alone, whatever sounds good to me. Seems it really doesn’t matter most of the time