Help w devil insider please

Lahusker01

Senior
Oct 10, 2003
6,120
567
93
I decided to join the premium board and entered my info, paid, etc... I still can't see posts. If I hit subscribe now it tells me I'm already a member but when I click a post it tells me to register. Does it take some time? I just joined.
 

crazyduke3

All-Conference
Mar 28, 2010
40,929
2,564
0
Hey boss you should shoot Brian mclawhorn a e-mail he is the main man at DI and he will get you squared away. I think his email should be listed under mods/admin on the right for the topic list or if one of our mods knows it. Glad to have you :)
 

LetsGoDuke301

Heisman
Apr 4, 2009
71,736
24,706
0
Even if you can't post, hopefully you have access to the threads and the articles. They do a really good job at keeping you informed with realistic expectations of future recruits and inside knowledge of the program. Good luck getting going. I think you will enjoy being a member.
 

timo0402

Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
13,868
13,709
57
you might just have to log out and log back in. but definitely shoot brian an email.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released