Malcolm Brogdon would be my choice. I would say Justin Jackson as well, but Roy is clueless on how to use a SFWho should be the pick over him? Just curious.
Malcolm Brogdon would be my choice. I would say Justin Jackson as well, but Roy is clueless on how to use a SF
I can get on board with that as well.^^^ According to the ACC's website, Brogdon and Paige tied....so they're considered Preseason Co-Players of the Year.
Who should be the pick over him? Just curious.
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition