Here We Go Steelers! Steelers-Bengals game thread…

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
Between this and the Purdue game, I've lost some years off my life. This one matters more for me having to live among this idiot Bengal fans for so many years.

Some thoughts:

1) Mitchell Trubisky is awful. I don't think I've ever seen a QB who throws off his back foot and/or falling back more often. And I don't mean when someone is in his face, I'm talking about when he's got a clean pocket. He simply will not step into a proper throw. It's infuriating.

2) The Steelers aren't good. The Bengals will be fine. Sorry, sometimes who wins the game doesn't reflect the true story. Steelers win the turnover battle 5-0, get a pick 6, and it still requires a missed extra point and missed 33 yard field goal to win? That's a terrible sign. You should win that game by 20. The Bengals will easily win more games than the Steelers this season, and I'll take anyone's bet who pretends to disagree.

3) Minkah is back and TJ was dominant, but he can't stay healthy. Great to see Minkah play like it's 2019 again. TJ continues to be the most impactful player in the league, but that injury will be crushing. And it's time to discuss whether you can depend on TJ to stay on the field long term. Watt didn't play a snap from 2012 to 2015 in college because of knee injuries. He's also now been banged up the last two years, missing time because of groin and knee issues. They haven't required him to miss significant time, but it seems like there's always some injury that has him on the injured list and playing with a brace, wrap, etc and questionable regularly.
I'm not much of a fan of Matt Canada either.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Should just get the surgery. Based on what I saw Sunday, season should be pretty much shot by mid-October.
Next 3 games are winnable: Patriots, Jets and Browns. Losses vs. Bills and Buccaneers, then he comes back for the 10/23 Sunday night game with a 3-3 record against the Dolphins. You heard it here first. 😉

Reactions: Connorpozlee

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
Next 3 games are winnable: Patriots, Jets and Browns. Losses vs. Bills and Buccaneers, then he comes back for the 10/23 Sunday night game with a 3-3 record against the Dolphins. You heard it here first. 😉

Cincy, Pat's, Jets, Browns - W
Bills, Bucs - L

3-3. Yep, checks out.

Reactions: Bison13

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Cincy, Pat's, Jets, Browns - W
Bills, Bucs - L

3-3. Yep, checks out.
Hey Mr. Dicktionary, I said winnable not all wins. They'll lose one of the next 3. I'm sorry this concept is hard for you to understand.

Math not meth.

the chappelle show tyrone biggums GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bbrown

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
I guess I should have actually looked at the schedule before my post. But having watched this offense and minus Watt, the next three games are also losable.

Reactions: PSUJam