Here 'ya go moe....

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Your tribe imposing "Dictatorial" power over free speech and assembly and you've had zero to say about any of it...ZERO! 😏

Biden’s blueprint to target parents and traditional Catholics


excerpt
Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard declassified a bombshell Biden administration document this week, a blueprint for combating “domestic terrorism...this 2021 document, called the Strategic Implementation Plan for Countering Domestic Terrorism, reveals a coordinated effort to target political opponents under the guise of national security. Its policy framework appears designed to silence and marginalize conservative viewpoints through a combination of speech monitoring, censorship, financial punishment, and gun control measures that threaten constitutional protections.
By equating lawful speech with extremism, the plan set a dangerous precedent for suppressing speech.

So my question to you @moe ...since you're so concerned about protecting constitutional rights of free speech, assembly, and "due process" which you accuse Trump of riding roughshod over as a so called "Dictator"...why your abject silence over this blatant effort by the Biden administration doing the exact thing you're complaining about? 🤔

@moe
Atl....if you don't know by now I'm a bald faced hypocrite who'd NEVER admit to looking the other way when my side does what I accuse Trump of, you may figure it out someday through my stern silence over your "gotcha" questions! I mean give it a rest will 'ya?

Well I would take your advice @moe , but as long as you continue to rail on Trump being a "Dictator" with no proof whatsoever, I figured I can always show you what a real "Dictator" does that you apparently haven't noticed OK? 😏

@moe
Aw quit lying atl, you know damn well you just like embarrassing me pointing out my endless hypocrisy and what a joke I make of myself constantly accusing Trump of the very sh*t I ignore on my side!

Well at least you got that part right @moe. Guess there's hope for you yet? :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona