Hey Sky...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
What do you think of the Gray trade? Personally, I like it.

Kaprielian is highly rated but will not have pitched in 2 years by the time he is healthy and was in High A.

Mateo seemed blocked from the middle infield.

I feel worst for Fowler. What a way to make your debut and then get traded. But we kept our top guys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
What do you think of the Gray trade? Personally, I like it.

Kaprielian is highly rated but will not have pitched in 2 years by the time he is healthy and was in High A.

Mateo seemed blocked from the middle infield.

I feel worst for Fowler. What a way to make your debut and then get traded. But we kept our top guys.


I do like it but in the back of my mind over the years players the Yankees pick up like Gray simply melt down playing for the Yankees. I don't know what it is but some guys just can't deal with the pressure playing for the Yankees. I'm staying positive and he needs to have a good outing in his 1st. game. I hate losing Fowler. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: dbav
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4