Heyman 25.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
He hasn't posted in a while but one of the all times greats here. He's fighting prostate cancer but seems to be doing ok. He, K-ville, dukehokie and dukiejay among others played a big part in my decision to post. They created a mental midget, monster. Prayers go out to Heyman. Those who remember him remember his posting style. Those who don't would appreciate him. Please remember him. He's not the type to ask so I'm asking for him. OFC
 

crazyduke3

All-Conference
Mar 28, 2010
40,929
2,564
0
I didn't always see eye to eye with him but in terms of a Duke fan, he is/was the best of us and I wish he were still here. I'm terribly sorry to hear of his struggle.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6