Hi

NoLondonBroil

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2015
347
1
0
Originally posted by UK!!!:
Jim Bean Bourbon Whiskey. Y'all excited for football season?
The king of QPR.

Hard to talk about football around here, what with following the 2019 recruits on snapchat or whatever.
 

UK!!!

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2011
193
1
0
I hear that, with the basketball team doing what they are doing its short on football talk in Kentucky. I love watching the basketball team, but football is my true love.
 

Exit117

Redshirt
Oct 19, 2003
292
0
0
West Virginia is gonna kill you,oh wait, never mind.
 

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,340
55,183
102
Never thought I would say this here but...

take it to the Main Board.
 

RUBULL

Junior
Jan 15, 2015
552
388
0
Fine, just chilling, drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.
____________________________________________

Is your hair perfect?
 

RutgersRaRa

Heisman
Mar 21, 2011
19,087
31,437
113
Originally posted by RUBULL:
Fine, just chilling, drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.
____________________________________________

Is your hair perfect?
It was, until I heard some howling outside my kitchen door and went outside to check it out. I'm just tired of combing it now.
 

jmg75

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2008
2,129
1,703
113
Originally posted by RutgersRaRa:

Originally posted by RUBULL:
Fine, just chilling, drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.
____________________________________________

Is your hair perfect?
It was, until I heard some howling outside my kitchen door and went outside to check it out. I'm just tired of combing it now.
better stay away from him. he'll rip your lungs out, Jim
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways