High school light games

gags33

Freshman
Sep 12, 2018
196
96
0
Who picks them?? I understand the send edgy voting but Kaneland vs. Sycamore is one of the bigger games this week and both teams should get recognized. Cant believe it is not being shown. A little disappointed and cant help but feel we've been passed over....again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gene K.

Anon1754760634

All-American
May 29, 2001
76,845
9,142
113
Who picks them?? I understand the send edgy voting but Kaneland vs. Sycamore is one of the bigger games this week and both teams should get recognized. Cant believe it is not being shown. A little disappointed and cant help but feel we've been passed over....again.
I'll let them know...
 
  • Like
Reactions: XcornX
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football This Wednesday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 7A Top 10 poll
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 6A Top 10 poll
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 5A Top 10 poll