Hire GA Mangus

Jul 27, 2008
491
807
93
I like it. Needs to keep his pecker in his pants in public.

Yep. That was a pisser.......




 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,811
17,702
113
I think it’s great that his Wikipedia page has his birth year as “circa 1969”
 

Carolina Doc

Joined Aug 16, 2019
Jan 25, 2022
5,538
11,240
113
Well, if we have a run game coordinator, and a passing game coordinator, then what is Loggains to do?
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,811
17,702
113
Why not? Didn't realize he was at Hammond School, the same place Beamer got his first TE coach.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky
  4. 04 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina vs. Kentucky | Saturday Six Pack
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Carolina Gameday I Saturday morning speed read | 24 Kentucky