Seriously?
Biff, the world is L@Y
Accurately called Haiti a **** hole country. If not, why aren't Haitians moving back?I have been off the radar all day. I am assuming little hands donnie called some place(s) shitholes?
Only called the ones that are indeed shitholes.I have been off the radar all day. I am assuming little hands donnie called some place(s) shitholes?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.a7ddf9fd3c47I have been off the radar all day. I am assuming little hands donnie called some place(s) shitholes?
Asians prosper here, others do not.
Virtually every professional sport disagrees with you.Asians prosper here, others do not.
All medical and professional schools bigly disagree. Advanced, highly specialized jobs disagrees.Virtually every professional sport disagrees with you.
Oh I completely see your point, but consider the merchandising value of Bo, Shaq, Lebron, Magic, Michael, David Ortiz, etc. I could go on forever. We’re talking tens or hundreds of Billions of dollars that have been made.....All medical and professional schools bigly disagree. Advanced, highly specialized jobs disagrees.
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
WV Sports Football
WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure