http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
July 2017 Ratings: MSNBC is No. 1 in Weekday Prime Demo
July 2017 Ratings: MSNBC is No. 1 in Weekday Prime Demo
LOL good for them...I can't remember the last time I watched a news show for any length of time at night.http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
July 2017 Ratings: MSNBC is No. 1 in Weekday Prime Demo
Lots of crazy people hopping mad like you.http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
July 2017 Ratings: MSNBC is No. 1 in Weekday Prime Demo
Ya have to be crazy to think Trump is precedential. Hope all his supporters daughters have a first Husband as moral and upstanding as he is.Lots of crazy people hopping mad like you.
I never said he was precedential. Your post sets a new president for stupidity.Ya have to be crazy to think Trump is precedential. Hope all his supporters daughters have a first Husband as moral and upstanding as he is.
I never said he was precedential. You post sets a new president for stupidity.
That's cool. Fallout of Megyn Kelly and O'Rielly no doubt. I like Tucker on occasion, it amuses me to watch him swat the left around like idiots.http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
July 2017 Ratings: MSNBC is No. 1 in Weekday Prime Demo
You need someone to explain it.Why would you explain someone elses jokes?
fake news:scream:http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
July 2017 Ratings: MSNBC is No. 1 in Weekday Prime Demo
fake news:scream:
Outstanding! They must have rolled out "A Better Deal." Trumps loses again. So much losing.http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/msnbc-is-no-1-in-cable-news-among-the-weekday-prime-time-demo/336914
July 2017 Ratings: MSNBC is No. 1 in Weekday Prime Demo
RPJ, Donald Trump is your president.
Someone needed to explain that to you
Here’s a better number, 38% like him.Hahahahahaha! Damn!
That’s a riot. Damn he’s pathetic.Here is another gem.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...A98ACEDAB5DDB7384C0CA98ACEDAB5DDB&FORM=VRRTAP
"I have a very good brain."
LMAO!
That’s a riot. Damn he’s pathetic.
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too