beijing biden had 4,000 viewers on C-Span...
but, hell yeah, those 80 million votes were REAL !
When it comes to lefty's sexually harassing women, dont believe women.Keep the fake news coming.
And he pulled through? What a winner!Anybody see Biden last night? was about a 50/50 chance he was going to croak right there on stage.
He knows what awaits him. Must keep him up all night.Fredo didn't have anything to say last night, other than his nightly anti-Trump venom.
Anybody see Biden last night? was about a 50/50 chance he was going to croak right there on stage.
WoodNo pics yet? How are we supposed to judge the accusations, you dummies?
![]()
![]()
Is it harrassment to tickle her belly button from the inside?But wood you sexually harass her?
Last I heard Justin Fairfax still held office in Virginia and two members of his own staff accused him of rape.When it comes to lefty's sexually harassing women, dont believe women.
Last I heard Justin Fairfax still held office in Virginia and two members of his own staff accused him of rape.
No , but I dont/wouldn't sexually harrassed no one , I just ask if they would like a little wiener & if they say no I move on...lol well sometimes I beg & offer to pay, some I even offer my pension up ...Wood
Keep the fake news coming.
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
WV Sports Football
WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer