Hoboken Viewing

RU2323

Senior
Jan 9, 2012
338
402
63
Alright, friends....need some guidance. I've taken the day off on Friday. First question, where is the best spot in Hoboken to watch the games in general? I plan to start at noon. Wicked Wolf traditionally has a good setup, but I'm unclear how things stand due to covid.

Second, question, where's the best spot for the RU game? I absolutely need volume. I haven't waited 30 years to watch this game and listen to it on mute while techno music plays, ya know.

Anyways, appreciate any reccos!
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,502
60,178
113
Mind you before the game, during halftime and following the game, there will likely be loud music on ha ha ha ha!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs