HOF POSTERS.

lemonears

Senior
Oct 31, 2021
463
878
93
Joe Gzyb, GLOV, Uncle Lar, Selous13, Zoltan, Bob, Step, troutbum.

I'm sure I missed some.
I always enjoyed Joe Gzyb and his anti-pitt tirades. Very clever writer. He was transparent as to his identity. He owned a bar in Audenreid (near Hazleton) Pa and dared pitters to come visit him. A weird but interesting guy. He hasn't posted in a long time.

Another HOF poster was Mr. Bobby Fark.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,698
21,116
113
Howard Stern, Maryland Nit, cronk, pennstatepelly, TJ, Bayline, Sgt. Carter, MackDaddy, Judge Smails, UncleLar, thecoolestfish, and I want to add the doctor/psychologist from Boston who was a big tennis fan and who was 'on scene' during all the Boston Marthon bombing stuff....Shrink!
 
Last edited:

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,877
5,081
113
Howard Stern, Maryland Nit, cronk, pennstatepelly, TJ, Bayline, Sgt. Carter, MackDaddy, Judge Smails, UncleLar, thecoolestfish, and I want to add the doctor/psychologist from Boston who was a big tennis fan and who was 'on scene' during all the Boston Marthon bombing stuff....Shrink!
Do we put C66 in the group? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I was on here the night he was outed and have never LMAO when all that went down. The best was Tom Mac's response when he said something along the lines of " I didn't expect or see this coming.... that's for sure"
 

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,877
5,081
113
Anthony42.
Kasandro used to do some high quality pics as well.

Special callout to ManassasLion...for those that remember, he was a big advocate of Saban replacing Joe while Saban was still at MSU. If only....
That was it... didn't Kassandro do Kornikova Fridays? With about 10 pictures of her?
 

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,083
4,427
113
I am getting old and senile... time to retire... :ROFLMAO:
Easy to get confused...Kasandro was prolific with the pics as well.

I still remember around the 2000ish time frame, a visitor asking "how come you guys post so much soft core porn". One of our resident wise a$$es, might have been Smails responded with "because they won't let us post hard core porn"
 

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,877
5,081
113
Easy to get confused...Kasandro was prolific with the pics as well.

I still remember around the 2000ish time frame, a visitor asking "how come you guys post so much soft core porn". One of our resident wise a$$es, might have been Smails responded with "because they won't let us post hard core porn"
Judge Smails was hilarious... Miss his posts.
 

BUFFALO LION

All-Conference
Oct 4, 2001
1,162
1,838
113
Ok. I’ll add the obligatory Marsh Creek/Marsh Creek Eagle

I like to do the California comparison.

Marsh Creek was the best poster in history, kind of like 1965 California was the drop dead best place on the Planet.

When he changed his Board name to Marsh Creek Eagle, he did a complete 180 and went from best poster ever to a total train wreck. Kind of like 1965 California took a 180 and went from the drop dead best place on the planet to what it is now. A complete and total dumpster fire.

i’ll try to remember him as poster “Marsh Creek“ as I’ll try to remember California as it was in 1965. Both the poster “Marsh Creek” and “1965 California“ were awesome.
 

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,083
4,427
113
Ok. I’ll add the obligatory Marsh Creek/Marsh Creek Eagle

I like to do the California comparison.

Marsh Creek was the best poster in history, kind of like 1965 California was the drop dead best place on the Planet.

When he changed his Board name to Marsh Creek Eagle, he did a complete 180 and went from best poster ever to a total train wreck. Kind of like 1965 California took a 180 and went from the drop dead best place on the planet to what it is now. A complete and total dumpster fire.

i’ll try to remember him as poster “Marsh Creek“ as I’ll try to remember California as it was in 1965. Both the poster “Marsh Creek” and “1965 California“ were awesome.
Ahhh....the Pat Devlin saga and Marsh Creek going from Jedi to Sith.

Heady times....
 

throw2oj

Junior
Oct 12, 2021
226
268
63
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,438
10,930
113
Last edited:

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,337
5,918
113
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?