Holiday Beer thread

Dally1up

Heisman
Jun 29, 2001
11,152
24,839
113
It's that time again, what do you got (what will you get) in the box?
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,046
19,196
113
Delirium and PBR is always in there and will be consumed in mass during the holiday season.
 

Bitter Creek

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2008
45,706
4,961
0
There will likely be bourbon in mine. My son got me Blantons for my birthday. I expect another 1/5th will be forthcoming.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,524
113
Recent purchases, in the winter vein:

  • St Bernardus Christmas
  • St Bernardus Abt 12
  • Founders' Lizard of Koz
  • Sam Adams' White Christmas

Propolis has 3-4 new beers in OK this week. If you haven't tried the 4-5 they introduced 2-3 months ago and you're a beer geek, then shame on you.

I bought 2 of the new ones: Fennel and Gardin (has Brett).
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyJD

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,219
57,491
68
leinenkugels alpine vanilla porter is pretty good.
Christmas bomb is pretty great
 

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
Recent purchases, in the winter vein:

  • St Bernardus Christmas
  • St Bernardus Abt 12
  • Founders' Lizard of Koz
  • Sam Adams' White Christmas

Propolis has 3-4 new beers in OK this week. If you haven't tried the 4-5 they introduced 2-3 months ago and you're a beer geek, then shame on you.

I bought 2 of the new ones: Fennel and Gardin (has Brett).

I couldn't finish my Lizard of Koz. Way too sweet for me.

For me:

Anchor Christmas
Rogue Santa's Reserve
Bernardus Christmas
Delirium Noel

I had Rahr & Son's Angry Santa on tap yesterday. Drinkable, but mostly meh.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,524
113
I couldn't finish my Lizard of Koz. Way too sweet for me.

For me:

Anchor Christmas
Rogue Santa's Reserve
Bernardus Christmas
Delirium Noel

I had Rahr & Son's Angry Santa on tap yesterday. Drinkable, but mostly meh.


I like the mix of flavors, but it is a little too sweet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyJD
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight