Holloway karma

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
On the drive home from that game, I was so nettled that I couldn’t turn on and listen to the postgame show on the car radio. Holloway snatched victory from us at the buzzer. You nailed it — an absolute dagger.
 

ScarletJack

Junior
Jan 7, 2008
640
374
63
Years ago at the RAC, Shaheen Holloway beat Rutgers in the closing seconds with a shot from the top of the key.
Thank you Dylan for evening the score.
This was going to be my post. I sat next to Mr. T and experienced that misery with him. Payback time has come!
 
Feb 5, 2003
10,990
9,406
113
I pity the fool that thought Seton Hall was going to beat us this season!

Mr. T, what did you think of Dylan's game winner?

Mr T Dancing GIF
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced