Hook 'em Horns!

May 27, 2012
1,255
834
113
I look for Manning to make some plays today. Mobile QB more so IMO. Ewers hopefully plays better than lately with improved ankle situation.
 

Maccmaine12

Joined Oct 19, 2020
Dec 18, 2020
1,989
3,218
113
I want Clemson to lose to big man I just don’t think Texas is that team this year. I hope I’m wrong
 

Yard_Pimps

Senior
Aug 1, 2015
1,213
731
113
Klubnik has thrown 42 td to 5 interceptions. I don’t care what conference you play in that’s solid. Just calling how it is. Now I hope he can’t play but not wishing for injury.
 

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,876
1,396
113
Can't pull for either team.
Clempson I always hope loses but Texas always gets special treatment.
Easiest schedule in sec history.....
 

DrMickeySC

Senior
Sep 19, 2010
361
491
63
Well, the horns are rolling right now. 21-7 in the second and the O line is dominating Clemson. Hope it keeps going this way.
 

3USC1801

Joined Dec 10, 2020
Dec 10, 2020
1,290
3,481
113
(With apologies to Thayer):

”Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and little children shout;
But there is no joy in Clemville—great Klubnik has struck out!”


Again.
 
Last edited:

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,562
8,738
113
I'm not mad about his decisions to go for it, but he totally mismanaged how he used Arch today. Predictable and sad.
That last situation was late in the game, but that fumble could just as easily resulted in six the other way. UPC was out of timeouts. Pooch the ball down the field. Dang.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential: Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Kentucky dealing with several injuries ahead of South Carolina game
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Noah Clark living up to preseason hype through South Carolina's first 4 games
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Staff Picks: South Carolina-Kentucky, other Week 5 matchups