hoops home conference schedule

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Guest
4 Saturdays at home, 2 on Tuesday and 2 on Wednesday. Another 1 that is either gonna be Saturday or Sunday. Brian Rosenthal broke it down on the twitter. Wasn't last year only 1 or 2 at home on Saturday?
 
May 31, 2001
2,190
83
0
I believe we only had one home conference game on Saturday last season. This schedule is much more to my liking, I really disliked the Sunday evening games, glad none of our conference games scheduled that way this season (I suppose the Ohio State game could be on Sunday evening but I kind of doubt that it will be).
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions