Hoops tonight

toby83

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2014
4,095
3,823
0
If looking for hoops the Xavier / Johnnies game is on FS1 at 9pm. Some really great matchups.

Posh Alexander's relentless defense vs current Big East player of year Souley Boum.

St John's big man Soriano vs Xavier bigs Freemantle and Nunge. (remember that guy from Iowa? Gotta be 25)

Funny I caught Johnnies game week or two ago and it's brutal when Curbelo and Alexander are on court at same time, neither can shoot.
 

toby83

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2014
4,095
3,823
0
I liked some of the coaches mic'ed up, particularly Miller, but was tough to watch at times
 

toby83

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2014
4,095
3,823
0
If I was a st John's fan I would pretty furious with disparity between coaching as you hear it in these huddles. Whoever hired Mike Anderson needs to be dismissed. It was that bad.
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
Unranked 11-1 LSU beats Arkansas in a close one. Awkward last few possessions
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program