Houston Game Thread

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
I hope I get to bust out the broom while sipping from my pimp goblet the sweet sweet tears of the coogs
 

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
Spoke to soon. Go inside guys falling in love with the three will get us killed.
 

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
Haith screaming because we didn't block out once in any of those three shots they got a rebound off of
 

URedskin54

All-American
Jun 13, 2005
9,808
8,733
112
I'd be more on board with Ugboh getting minutes if he wasn't lazy on the glass. That stuff is killing us
 

TulsaFan2000

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
536
355
38
I don’t think these announcers have ever watched Tulsa play. They’re shocked that Tulsa is playing a zone...
 

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
Why Joiner? Why do you stop your dribble every game with out any idea what you are going to do?
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Houston has made one basket inside that wasn’t a put back or a three.
 

TU4ever2

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
2,503
1,176
0
Anyone know why we have Haywood on the floor? Do we have no one else?

Anyone know why we are still in a zone? Asking for a friend.

Jackson needs to start, I don't know why Haith is fighting it. Our starters should be in order of need, Jackson, Rachal, Joiner, Idowu, Ugboh. Richie, Williams off the bench. Spot minutes KES.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982