I didn't figure you for one of the conspiracy theorists coal....or perhaps this is jest....WVU will be unranked regardless of win or loss to OU.
Wait, I'm being taken seriously?!I didn't figure you for one of the conspiracy theorists coal....or perhaps this is jest....
But isn't Kirby Hocutt running the selection committee?As long as it's the Barry Alvarez Show, then the Big 10 and Alabama (begrudgingly) are the only invitees. Ever.
M anhandled Missouri, 26-11
O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21
U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32
N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16
T ony’s turbulence tore up Texas Tech, 48-17
A nother defense whipping, of TCU, 34-10
I gnominy of turnovers against Oklahoma State, 20-37
N o problem decimating Kansas, 48-21
E xcellent, timely defense AGAIN; beat Texas, 24-20
E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma
R oll over Iowa State
S uffocate Baylor
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
WV Sports Football
Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
WV Sports Football
Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting