Two blowout road wins at UConn and South Fla to start conference play. Coogs appear to be purty good. Sampson can coach.
You're not taking into account his ability to press the "X" and "O" on his Blackberry while texting recruitsNever thought of Sampson as a great X's and O's guy.
GO TU!!!!
That is by far your best one liner ever.You're not taking into account his ability to press the "X" and "O" on his Blackberry while texting recruits
I always get concerned about Tulsa attendance then I see a Houston game.
I didn't know they were building a new arena. Why? No one goes to games.
I didn't know they were building a new arena. Why? No one goes to games.
Didn't we already see that in the movie "Airplane"!Rumor from NW Arkansas is the new stadium seats will all have inflatable people in the cushions. Push a button, inflatables come up, and poof always have a sellout!!!!111
Two blowout road wins at UConn and South Fla to start conference play. Coogs appear to be purty good. Sampson can coach.
I think he was playing when Wojcik was our coach!!!Chicken Knowles was playing for Houston when Sampson was still at OU.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more