Howard Stern, with a face made for radio, is married to her. Maybe being worth $85 million?
![]()
![]()
Except that Stern has often admitted that he is "small" or at least average. You can actually Google this, thankfully no pictures.
The same way Trump has done it.Howard Stern, with a face made for radio, is married to her. Maybe being worth $85 million?
![]()
![]()
Geeez, I thought we could keep politics out of at least one thread today.The same way Trump has done it.
Sorry....It was meant to mean "follow the $$$". As for the bolded...same for me.Geeez, I thought we could keep politics out of at least one thread today.
For me it is the opposite, I was worth nothing when I married my wife. Now....
I was waiting for someone to fill in the punchline..."and now you're worth less...", but I guess we've all been there. [winking]Sorry....It was meant to mean "follow the $$$". As for the bolded...same for me.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
WV Sports Football
Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets