You have to go find an image hosting site on the internet. Google free image hosting. Then upload your picture to it. Then copy the url from that site and put it in the space on the "insert image" icon next to the smile face icon. Good luck.
Really?!?! Fascinating. Will have to try that.I usually open a blank word doc or google doc and insert the image. Then I select and copy the image into clipboard. Then I paste in my message here. Seems to work most times. Like this:
![]()
Wow, interesting... I always thought you needed to copy the link's url location to get it to show up. Never knew that all you had to do was copy & paste.On a Mac it's easy. With two-fingers, click onto the image, and a drop-down menu will appear.
Select "Copy Image" from the menu.
Then two finger click again here in the thread, and select "Paste."
![]()
Wow, interesting... I always thought you needed to copy the link's url location to get it to show up. Never knew that all you had to do was copy & paste.
In that case, you have to begin by reconfiguring your sys.bat and then repeatedly turn your computer on and off while humming the North Korean national anthem. Seems to work best in the key of F minor. Watch the arpeggios though, because if you trill them, it will cause any game you have loaded to freeze on level 4.I have a PC
Very interesting. There was a time when I was able to just copy and paste and maybe it was because I was doing something like this.I usually open a blank word doc or google doc and insert the image. Then I select and copy the image into clipboard. Then I paste in my message here. Seems to work most times. Like this:
![]()
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard