How do you start a new "Conversation"?

TheBeav815

All-American
Feb 19, 2007
18,955
5,101
0
This Conversations tool has the potential to keep a lot of threads unlocked. We can just let the posters who don't like each other message directly to name call and cuss at each other.

I just can't figure out how you start one...
 

TheBeav815

All-American
Feb 19, 2007
18,955
5,101
0
Who says I want to stop it? I can give a few posters the fight they want without wasting everyone else's time and getting their thread locked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alvinhusker

TheBeav815

All-American
Feb 19, 2007
18,955
5,101
0
But if I keep it on the board, I can't use the kind of language some people truly deserve...
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State