How does one get BTN+?

Natchrlman2

All-American
Iowa Swarm member
Jan 3, 2023
1,839
5,297
113
if you get the Iowa only subscription it’s cheaper and you get access to all Iowa events….. was inly 9.99 a month for iowa only but probably a little more now

It’s a good deal and I usually only subscribe during women’s basketball and wrestling season you can cancel month to month
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3

Conn53victor

Junior
Oct 15, 2014
181
363
63
Now there are only two options: Annual ($90) or Monthly ($13), with no single school discounts. It looks like you can see all of the currently scheduled Iowa WBB B1G+ games with four months of payments = $52 if you time it right. I hope that some special discount pops up. I also hope I win the Publishers Clearing House big prize.

https://www.bigtenplus.com/en-int/sign-up/package-preselect. Effective July 1, 2024, the B1G+ Sports Pass and School Pass, both monthly and annual, will no longer be available for purchase or renewal. We are consolidating our subscription options to enhance access to a broader range of non-televised events across the Big Ten Conference, providing greater value to our subscribers. For the first time since the launch of B1G+ in 2014 (formerly BTN Plus), we will be consolidating our subscription offerings from 42 to 2, exclusively offering a B1G+ Annual or Monthly subscription.

Upgrading Monthly School Pass to Monthly Conference Pass

As a B1G+ Monthly School Pass subscriber ($9.95/month), your access was limited to events from one B1G school, averaging 20 non-televised events per month. For just $3 more ($12.99/month), you can access all non-televised events across the entire Big Ten Conference. This upgrade also includes a larger on-demand library with full and condensed game replays and Big Ten Network classics and originals.

DISCLAIMERS: There could be errors in any of the above, but it is close to correct. I often don't know what I am talking about. I feel right at home on this forum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GronkSki

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,726
3,027
113
They always have promo codes to get an annual pass at a good discount. Watch BTN for the current promo code. BTN30 is the current code that will save you 30 bucks off the annual subscription.
4 months for $52 dollars if you only want Iowa BB games or with the code the year for $59.99 I just ordered the year since it's not much more than the 4 months and I don't have to keep tabs on when to cancel and re-subscribe. I can't believe they still don't have an app for the google streamer or android TV...but then again it seems like 3rd world tech compared to every other streaming service I've ever used.
 
Last edited:
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington