How is your Bracket doing?

RUtix4me

All-American
Jan 18, 2015
9,033
9,845
113
I have to say my 24/32 is meh, still have my Final four 7/8 and 14/16. That’ll put me near top of the family pool.

i have Ill over Zaga in the final, but Gonzaga looks tough.
 
Last edited:

littlenis5

All-Conference
Jun 21, 2004
1,501
1,085
113
I might have the worst bracket in America relative to games watched this season. I have 19 picks correct with a max score potential of 79 on yahoo. My final was OSU over UVA. I had UCONN in the elite 8.
 

Rufaninga

All-Conference
Oct 8, 2010
3,873
4,407
0
Did you watch games with your eyes closed? :)

My bracket isn't great either OSU out of final 4
22-10 rnd 1
 

Rhuarc

All-American
Jul 25, 2001
6,544
7,081
113
I might have the worst bracket in America relative to games watched this season. I have 19 picks correct with a max score potential of 79 on yahoo. My final was OSU over UVA. I had UCONN in the elite 8.
Mine is worse than you. It's got more whole in it than the machine gun intro to the A-Team.
 

Scarlet Beach

Senior
Dec 9, 2019
543
880
93
I had OSU vs Purdue, with OSU going to the Final Four. Yeah. Oh well, at least I didn't bet any money on it!
 

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,993
29,371
113
Iowa (champ) Colorado Baylor Houston and USC Bama Baylor Houston (champ) in the DK milli
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central