How old are you?

youngman42

All-Conference
Jan 27, 2003
6,817
1,373
57
Post only if you want to. It's just for my curiosity. I've always wondered our age range. You guys know I'm old but I would like to know who is the yoingest , oldest and if you know what year you started pulling for Duke.

Me. I'm 67. 1960. OFC

59.

1978, during Final Four, watching Banks, Spanarkel, and Gminski. Quite a nice trio. Should have won that, if not for Jack Givens playing outside his mind in the game of his life. - but then K may not have wound up at Duke, so ...

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

Jnood

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2008
5,785
1,653
0
I’m 37 and read a lot more then I post, but signed up for the board while I was in college in like 2005, I’ve been a fan since 1989.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SwatX1 and skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games