How & When to Purchase Tickets to 2025 NCAA Wrestling Championships

Joker

Nov 3, 2021
The tournament will be held in Philadelphia next year, and I would like to purchase 4 tickets for all sessions.

I have never attended the tournament, so I am not sure of the process, timing, etc. Are tickets purchased from PSU athletic department, the Nittany Lion Wrestling Club, or the NCAA? Should I go through a reseller? When do the tickets go on sale?

Finally, I am a member of the Nittany Lion Club and have a fair amount of points.

Thanks in advance!

ClarkstonMark

Oct 12, 2021
The tournament will be held in Philadelphia next year, and I would like to purchase 4 tickets for all sessions.

I have never attended the tournament, so I am not sure of the process, timing, etc. Are tickets purchased from PSU athletic department, the Nittany Lion Wrestling Club, or the NCAA? Should I go through a reseller? When do the tickets go on sale?

Finally, I am a member of the Nittany Lion Club and have a fair amount of points.

Thanks in advance!
I think went on sale already from NCAA.
Expecting to get them from PSU is a bad idea. Unless you have 10k NLC points

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021

Thanks in advance
i went in Pittsburgh. Tix easy to get. Agree on not waiting on PSU. Now if you want great seats, maybe you lock in now.

I may invest more time in an Airbnb…….not a fan of hotels

cjamesd

Nov 1, 2021
Great question...was wondering the same thing. 4 of us going too. Already paid for an AirB&B about a mile from the arena.

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Staying at the Marriott. I do Fan Experience for tickets, always great seats, but pricey.

Joker

Nov 3, 2021
Staying at the Marriott. I do Fan Experience for tickets, always great seats, but pricey.
Thanks, Watoos.

What do you think the price range per seat will be? (assuming decent seats for all sessions).

By the way, I made reservations for 4 nights at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown. Great location, and 10 minute walk to Septa station and 16 minute ride to sports complex on the Broad Street Line. Total cost is approximately $1,200.00

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks, Watoos.

What do you think the price range per seat will be? (assuming decent seats for all sessions).

By the way, I made reservations for 4 nights at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown. Great location, and 10 minute walk to Septa station and 16 minute ride to sports complex on the Broad Street Line. Total cost is approximately $1,200.00
The tickets are expensive, $2,500.00
There are perks, food and drink before every session. Program and brackets for every session. Don't have to wait in line, Fan Experience has its own entrance to the arena. Get to meet past wrestlers, like my grandson getting a picture with Bo and getting a huge white board poster signed by Bo.

We have done Fan Experience the past 3 Nationals, the food at Detroit was great, the food at Tulsa sucked, the food at Kansas City was OK. We had seats 8 - 10 - 12 rows up from the mat, fairly centered, seats were great.

I think this is the link for Fan Experience, you can check it out.

Reactions: SRATH

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
The tickets are expensive, $2,500.00
There are perks, food and drink before every session. Program and brackets for every session. Don't have to wait in line, Fan Experience has its own entrance to the arena. Get to meet past wrestlers, like my grandson getting a picture with Bo and getting a huge white board poster signed by Bo.

We have done Fan Experience the past 3 Nationals, the food at Detroit was great, the food at Tulsa sucked, the food at Kansas City was OK. We had seats 8 - 10 - 12 rows up from the mat, fairly centered, seats were great.

I think this is the link for Fan Experience, you can check it out.

@watoos
We should meet up sometime.
I too have done this same package 3 times. Similar experience with food quality. I think It was $3k each for us, but that also included a hotel.
If you don't want to do much planning the fan experience package is nice.

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
@watoos
We should meet up sometime.
I too have done this same package 3 times. Similar experience with food quality. I think It was $3k each for us, but that also included a hotel.
If you don't want to do much planning the fan experience package is nice.
My wife and I, my daughter and her son go. My grandson has been to 5 nationals and he is 5-0 Penn State. Cleveland was the best when tO$U was favored and after Bo pinned MyMar and we were all screaming, my grandson simply said, Bo Nickel saved the day.
We have reservations at the Marriott just to make sure we have a room. I guess there are no hotels within my wife's walking distance, Kansas City was a short walk. Would be nice if the hotel had a shuttle like our hotel in Detroit, but there is the subway and Ubers. Can't wait. If you do it again I will let you know where our seats are.

Latest posts