Howard

Nitfan

Sophomore
Dec 21, 2001
58
124
33
Bellport High School’s Camryn Howard won his second consecutive New York State Division I wrestling championship in the 157-pound weight class in Albany. He completed a historically dominant tournament without allowing a single point to be scored against him and was recognized as the tournament's Most Outstanding Wrestler. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Key Details of Howard's Championship Season:
  • Weight Class: 157 pounds.
  • Record: Completed his season with a perfect 50–0 record.
  • Dominance: Every single match of his tournament run ended in either a pin or a technical fall.
  • Team USA: Following his state title, Howard also won the U.S. Open U17 championship in Las Vegas, earning a spot on the USA World Team to compete in the World Championships in Baku, Azerbaijan. [1, 2, 3]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fan16801

Dogwelder

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2013
934
3,188
93

Curly Howard, Shemp Howard, Moe Howard. :)
 
Last edited:

Fan16801

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2025
418
1,558
93
Presuming this is a hopeful post for a future PSU wrestler.

More siblings/future wrestlers:
Nate Kasak, FS gold to add to greco gold, all tech falls or falls.
Whitbred sibling, DNP (under 12, no worries...)
Cunningham sibling, gold all falls or tech falls.
Teag TF first match, still contending.

No Rokfin account here, just following dashboard/brackets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Danoftw

Fatwoodchuck

Senior
Oct 19, 2023
541
806
93
Presuming this is a hopeful post for a future PSU wrestler.

More siblings/future wrestlers:
Nate Kasak, FS gold to add to greco gold, all tech falls or falls.
Whitbred sibling, DNP (under 12, no worries...)
Cunningham sibling, gold all falls or tech falls.
Teag TF first match, still contending.

No Rokfin account here, just following dashboard/brackets.
Now I am looking all over the internet to find this tournament about and how I missed there was one......what the he'll is going on in this thread. 🤣
 

Fan16801

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2025
418
1,558
93
Now I am looking all over the internet to find this tournament about and how I missed there was one......what the he'll is going on in this thread. 🤣
Here's a link for ya...
 
  • Love
Reactions: lionlover

BigFella235

Senior
Aug 13, 2021
240
751
93
Now I am looking all over the internet to find this tournament about and how I missed there was one......what the he'll is going on in this thread. 🤣
PA Freestyle and Greco states are going on this weekend. Started yesterday with Greco, ends today with freestyle
 

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,951
5,437
113
?? I must have missed this story?
Multiple reports that one of the Brands - likely Terry who has the emotional control of a drug-crazed rhesus monkey - was trying to fight KD at the US Open I believe.
Our own @WillieTheBrain sent out a tweet about breaking it up - which was soon deleted.

Here’s some additional color on it:


[I][B]Corby2[/B][/I]​

All-American​

Lil Nicky Scarfo said:
So it sounds like something happened this morning:



@Anon1751917054​

Junior​

Brands arguing and jawing with Khalid-- might as well keep alienating and pissing off the best club coaches.
But we don't need kids from best club teams to finish 4th right ?

Reactions:Pinemntakemdw
No that was at the open in Vegas
 
Last edited:

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113

The Pitchfork Rebel

All-Conference
Dec 31, 2021
697
1,617
93
Multiple reports that one of the Brands - likely Terry who has the emotional control of a drug-crazed rhesus monkey - was trying to fight KD at the US Open I believe.
Our own @WillieTheBrain sent out a tweet about breaking it up - which was soon deleted.

Here’s some additional color on it:


[I][B]Corby2[/B][/I]​

All-American​


No that was at the open in Vegas

the emotional control of a drug-crazed rhesus monkey

Can we nominate this as DOTY? Description of the year.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him