they are the more physically imposing teamPels get away with lots of contact.
Ouch.ouch, Stirtz rolled ankle. walks off. but live ball TO's killing OKC
Only downside is that he has a game high 4 TO's. NO has been doubling up on the guards for OKC. Outside of that, he's done pretty well. Dix also.I tuned in and the first thing I see is Bennett on the floor. Dammit. Highlights on twitter showed he was playing well too. Luckily he walked off under his own power so he seems to be ok.
ouch, Stirtz rolled ankle. walks off. but live ball TO's killing OKC
I have to wait 72 hours to watch this game because I live in Wisconsin and it's Blacked OutBucks vs Thunder on Prime. Getting ready for tipoff. Bennett out there with Josh Dix warming up. Dix on a 2-way contract.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March