Hubert Davis

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
Forgive me if this is posted already. A buddy of mine who is a huge UNC fan just said Hubert Davis has been named in the FBI Investigation. Anyone else hear this???
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Guru Gary probably knew about it five years ago.

Seriously though I have not heard that yet. It would be pretty funny given the narrative that Roy has nothing to do with "handlers."
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3

acc hoops

All-Conference
Mar 24, 2004
2,651
1,176
0
Met Davis a few years ago. I would be very surprised if he did something illegal.
He is a very fine person even though he works for Roy.
I think he will be the next head coach at UNC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dad2ze

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I’m waiting to hear his source. He could be bullish!tt!ng but we shall see. I stopped watching the news and espn a long time ago.
 

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I’m beginning to believe it’s BS. No sources have released this yet. Starting to wonder if he misheard or was hungover.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Nothing to this story. If hubert has offered shoe deals or cash to any of unc's recent recruits or any that is there now then he is overvaluing talent Can anyone see big luke maye being offered anything but a scholly and "nanner puddin" once a week at hof coach roy williams house. Cackle Cackle.OFC
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Nothing to this story. If hubert has offered shoe deals or cash to any of unc's recent recruits or any that is there now then he is overvaluing talent Can anyone see big luke maye being offered anything but a scholly and "nanner puddin" once a week at hof coach roy williams house. Cackle Cackle.OFC
I heard John Deere has approached Roy several times about setting up some back door payments to Big Luke Maye. Know your customer!
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Blue Chips.:D OFC
 

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
Forgive me if this is posted already. A buddy of mine who is a huge UNC fan just said Hubert Davis has been named in the FBI Investigation. Anyone else hear this???

DAD!!! Where have u been?! I've missed u
 

DevilDJ

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2001
9,580
2,223
0
Mentioned on TOS too. Nothing to substantiate it. As far as I'm concerned , unless something comes of it , there's nuthin' there...not even smoke.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games