He’s big too..and tall! 7’2 I believeNo inside information, but I don't think this impacts Williams. It seems like the staff would have taken commitments from Kessler, Williams, and Coleman, so this offer looks to be a backfill for the spot Kessler would have occupied.
If Kessler is a one-and-done and Dickinson is a multi-year guy, this could end up working out nicely (I still hate losing Kessler to the Heels).
Based on Dickinson's measurements, evaluation, and profile pic (looks like the start of a nice beard) on 247, I'm getting some strong Zoubek vibes.
Still don't understand why we missed on John Reik and Peter Jurkin. OFC
We need this kid. There is a need for a legit Center/Big. Let's get him!
What do you think Mark Williams is? Could see the argument for back filling Williams spot if for some reason he went to VT with Dickinson, but Dickinson and Kessler are two different types of big men. Williams and Dickinson have similar games.
I would take Williams too. Duke just needs a pure Center going into next year.
Need both of them and they are not exclusiveDuke needs two true centers. If one gets hurt or in foul trouble, then Duke is in trouble if they only have 1 true center.
Hope it means something and it’s not window dressing!Hunter Dickinson final 4
Duke
FSU
Notre Dame
Michigan
Hunter Dickinson final 4
Duke
FSU
Notre Dame
Michigan
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious