Hurricane Impact

Henry Kendall

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
9,105
10,003
43
Now that the season is over, and we are going to be seeing a lot of activity in the portal, this is the time to make a commitment to help this program.

You want a higher level of player? Then step up. Give to the Hurricane Impact fund. Either designate a football donation, or let them decide where it is best to give. No, I am not affiliated with them, but I am as passionate about my team as the rest of you. It's time to make a tangible impact on our football program.

Go here: Hurricane Impact NIL fund
 

Lumpuckeroo

Senior
Oct 5, 2015
842
637
0
Now that the season is over, and we are going to be seeing a lot of activity in the portal, this is the time to make a commitment to help this program.

You want a higher level of player? Then step up. Give to the Hurricane Impact fund. Either designate a football donation, or let them decide where it is best to give. No, I am not affiliated with them, but I am as passionate about my team as the rest of you. It's time to make a tangible impact on our football program.

Go here: Hurricane Impact NIL fund
Kendall with the perfect solution . This gives "Original" the opportunity to lay down
a monetary contribution since he always has all the answers to TU's deficiencies .
Time to put some money down !
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Henry Kendall

Henry Kendall

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
9,105
10,003
43
Awesome!! ....thank you all. Again, I just happened to speak to one of the board members at a tailgate, but I feel passionately about this. I hate NIL but this is where we are at. And I believe this staff can bring in a talented group of transfers, to right this ship.
 

Henry Kendall

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
9,105
10,003
43
Excellent! Thank you!

Let’s keep it up! And yes I have given to BB before, so I am doing a FB as well.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game