Appreciate the updatesHuskers with big top of the 1st. 6-0 bottom of the first
This was a Johnny Wholestaff day, so you would expect to give up some runs. More regrettable is that the NU bats have put up goose eggs for 10 straight innings.So is Rutgers legit or is the bullpen a dumpster fire vs them
Oh yippee againStill up 6-3 in the 7th, but it sounds like some very creative umpiring has entered the picture.
I got shot #0 as I do not plan to take one, thanks guys for taking one for The teamGot my 2nd last Friday. Pfizer. Same as 1st. Sore arm. No side effects. Vax card stamped. Ready to travel internationally again soon.
I don't even do flu shots. I don't care about Covid. It's not a death sentence. The only reason for me is to travel to other countries and not be hassled.I got shot #0 as I do not plan to take one, thanks guys for taking one for The team
So I am flying to Greece and Croatia next month but connecting through Germany both ways. Even though I wont be leaving the airport Germany is requiring a negative test taken within 48 hours of being in their airport.Even if its just a connection hub. Seems a tad unnecessaryI don't even do flu shots. I don't care about Covid. It's not a death sentence. The only reason for me is to travel to other countries and not be hassled.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC