AgreedFor a 2-1 game. What a game with lots of pressure situations and drama. Fun game to watch. I thought 98% of the game the pitching staff was great. And I have been hard in there pitching all year. Hopefully we can get one more crack at Maryland. And have a chance to knock the Maryland pitchers of there cocky lil pedastal.
Lighting delay made people leave early which sucked because didn’t see any lighting and by 9:00 people left with a 10:00 start.For a 2-1 game. What a game with lots of pressure situations and drama. Fun game to watch. I thought 98% of the game the pitching staff was great. And I have been hard in there pitching all year. Hopefully we can get one more crack at Maryland. And have a chance to knock the Maryland pitchers of there cocky lil pedastal.
I would say flopping in basketball. It takes balls to be willing to get hit by a 90mph fast ball.What is worse - flopping in basketball or leaning into pitches hoping to get hit because you are afraid to swing the bat?
Nebraska didn't have enough pitching to win 2 more games anyway. The saving grace is this ballpark, it can make average pitchers look better than they are.Lighting delay made people leave early which sucked because didn’t see any lighting and by 9:00 people left with a 10:00 start.
Really needed winning that game last night now if we win tonight we’ll have to find away to beat them twice and I don’t think we have enough pitching to accomplish it.
True, until Maryland’s pitchers lost the zone.Going out with a whimper. The whole season has felt like that. No momentum. Feels like the team never reached their potential. Just Bleh…
I’m guessing it will come out that Brice has been hurt more than we know, because his at bats/approach were not good.Crapola. Max needed 10 more feet.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced