Huskers -12 vs NW in Dublin

Headcard

Jun 4, 2022
I wouldn’t feel comfortable touching that game. I think we should roll, but…….NW seems to be good every other year, and it’s an opener halfway across the world, with a bunch of new parts.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

WestCoastCornhusker

Jun 1, 2022
here's hoping the slow starts over the last 4 years are a thing of the past now that our anchor has been hoisted

should score 50+ on this extremely overmatched opponent
Hoping we win, otherwise I'll just get banned again for having too high of a standard for Husker football.

Anyways, a bunch of new coaches with new systems and a lot of new transfers that will need to contribute. This will require a smart coach that is highly organized and pays attention to detail with above average football intuition.

Last edited:

Cornicator

Apr 28, 2022
I think Northwestern is garbage and they're actually going to be worse in 2022 than they were in 2021. In fact, I question what the hell Fitz was doing in the off season. It seemed like he made very little effort to improve his roster.

But on that note, I think everyone would be foolish to take Nebraska and the points:

1. Frost has been awful in season openers. Anytime an opponent has extra time to prepare for Nebraska, they grossly out prepare them.

2. This idiotic travel and practice regimen will be a major distraction. Both teams will deal with Jet Lag upon their arrival, daily tours, and other events. It's ridiculous that this is a conference game. Preparation will kind of sail out the window.

3. Fitz loves being a major underdog. He thrives on it. He will play it up all week and really embrace it.

NW + those points seems like easy money.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo