I’ll leave this here, but but but Karen DeBUM

Gichoke75

Jul 30, 2022
That’s a strong stat for Kirby. But Saban inherited a mess. Absolute mess. Kirby took over a program that already had NFL level players, and were making it to SEC championships.

Also, with all these loaded teams…what was his record against the GOAT?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re right they’re not the same.

Kirby assisted Saban as he built Bama into what it is, then had to go and start from scratch on his own competing with Saban.

Saban didn’t help the GOAT monopolize talent in a program the likes of which never seen before, then go on to have to compete with him as he learns the HC position on the fly…
One started at a program located in the most talent rich state in the SEC, with no other program to compete with in-state. The other started at what is easily the 2nd best program in the state of Michigan…..but don’t let facts get in the way of a good story. “Start from scratch” at a program that was already recruiting top 5-10 recruiting classes and was within yard of winning an NC just a few years before? Again, don’t let facts get in the way of a good story.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
One started at a program located in the most talent rich state in the SEC, with no other program to compete with in-state. The other started at what is easily the 2nd best program in the state of Michigan…..but don’t let facts get in the way of a good story. “Start from scratch” at a program that was already recruiting top 5-10 recruiting classes and was within yard of winning an NC just a few years before? Again, don’t let facts get in the way of a good story.
You obviously don’t get my point or don’t want to because nothing I typed was short of facts…

“start from scratch”=0 years of head coaching experience…

Saban was never an assistant for the GOAT coach, assisting him in building a juggernaut only to leave and have to compete against the program he just help build while learning to be a HC.

I have no problem with you not acknowledging these facts and pretending that I don’t make any sense, but there are no lies in what I’m pointing out…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You’re right they’re not the same.

Kirby assisted Saban as he built Bama into what it is, then had to go and start from scratch on his own competing with Saban.

Saban didn’t help the GOAT monopolize talent in a program the likes of which never seen before, then go on to have to compete with him as he learns the HC position on the fly…
PREACH BRUTHA

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That’s a strong stat for Kirby. But Saban inherited a mess. Absolute mess. Kirby took over a program that already had NFL level players, and were making it to SEC championships.

Also, with all these loaded teams…what was his record against the GOAT?
PHONY GOAT

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
PREACH BRUTHA
He’s probably just gonna troll and claim I don’t make sense or twist what I say and attack a strawman.

Any gump capable of putting their emotions to the side would have no choice but to agree with what I said.

Its no slight to Saban at all, just elaborating on how different Saban and Kirby’s careers are since someone else pointed it out first…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He’s probably just gonna troll and claim I don’t make sense or twist what I say and attack a strawman.

Any gump capable of putting their emotions to the side would have no choice but to agree with what I said.

Its no slight to Saban at all, just elaborating on how different Saban and Kirby’s careers are since someone else pointed it out first…
Agree, dude will kill himself before he ever gives credit to Kirby for anything, that’s why I talk to him the way I do, he’s a piece of shiit, and that’s putting it very lightly

Last edited:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You obviously don’t get my point or don’t want to because nothing I typed was short of facts…

Saban was never an assistant for the GOAT coach, assisting him in building a juggernaut only to leave and have to compete against the program he just help build while learning to be a HC.

I have no problem with you not acknowledging these facts and pretending that I don’t make any sense, but there are no lies in what I’m pointing out…
Kirby broke that BIITCH with the two Natties, after talking all that shiit about Kirby will never win one lol, it broke that boy heart watching the Dawgs go back to back, if anyone else wins it, it’s cool, but UGA and Kirby breaks his heart when we do it. The pussie hates Kirby and UGA that much. I’m surprised he didn’t kill himself watching UGA celebrate

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Nothing I posted was short on facts either. Again, Kirby took over a program that was already competing with said program that Kirby helped build. I’m sure you weren’t a fan then, but Richt was 1 yard away from knocking off the Saban/Kirby juggernaut and going on to likely win an NC just a few years before Kirby took over.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Agree, dude will kill himself before he ever gives credit to Kirby for anything, that’s why I talk to him the way I do, he’s a piece of shiit, and that’s putting it very lightly
“That’s why I talk to him the way I do”
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Could you be any more of a phag?

Reactions: Gichoke75

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Kirby broke that BIITCH with the two Natties, after talking all that shiit about Kirby will never win one lol, it broke that boy heart watching the Dawgs go back to back, if anyone else wins it, it’s cool, but UGA and Kirby breaks his heart when we do it. The pussie hates Kirby and UGA that much. I’m surprised he didn’t kill himself watching UGA celebrate
Nah son….Saban broke your a$$ last year. Just when you honestly believed that UGA had surpassed Alabama (and probably believed the same sh*t that Pollack was saying), Saban said:
Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Nah son….Saban broke your a$$ last year. Just when you honestly believed that UGA had surpassed Alabama (and probably believed the same sh*t that Pollack was saying), Saban said:
Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF
Been surpassed Bama, clown boy, but keep living in the past biitch boi, I told you once Saban retired that Bama would be the new BIITCH of the SEC, Reality is about to slap you in the mouth son

Last edited:

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Been surpassed Bama, clown boy, but keep living in the past biitch boi, I told you once Saban retired that Bama would be the new BIITCH of the SEC, Reality is about to slap you in the mouth son

Korey please explain your barking at small children level of confidence with the 2024 squad ?

It's was obvious in several games last year that the UGA front 7 took a step backwards.

There were also several games that Beck looked shook in. UGA will be able to run really well on most of their schedule this year, but they actually have a decent schedule this year. That trip to Austin will be a MF for UGA.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021

You realize the term "start from scratch" refers to the materials of the thing you're building and not the builder, right?

Tell me you couldn't get into UGA without telling me you couldn't get into UGA...

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021

Do you work at the same call center as @KoreyDawg ?

• Haha

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Nothing I posted was short on facts either. Again, Kirby took over a program that was already competing with said program that Kirby helped build. I’m sure you weren’t a fan then, but Richt was 1 yard away from knocking off the Saban/Kirby juggernaut and going on to likely win an NC just a few years before Kirby took over.
I never quoted you saying otherwise, you insinuated I was pushing a narrative Billiam when you said “don’t let facts ruin a good story” despite me stating nothing but facts…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“About to”….”will”…..more predictions on what you “hope” will happen. UGA is STILL Alabama’s b*tch, fvckboiiiii. Y’all haven’t surpassed sh*t. Kirby had his chance to make a statement last year, but pissed down his leg again when confronted by a team that he couldn’t bully.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You realize the term "start from scratch" refers to the materials of the thing you're building and not the builder, right?

Tell me you couldn't get into UGA without telling me you couldn't get into UGA...
So, you mean to tell me that “made from scratch biscuits” doesn’t refer to the newness of the person actually making the biscuits?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

Lol at you deflecting using semantics :ROFLMAO: I’ll play though, his ingredients were everything related to UGA from infrastructure to roster, he used those ingredients to build up his experience and acumen.

Also the correct “term” you should have used was “phrase” or “cliche”.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Lol at you deflecting using semantics :ROFLMAO: I’ll play though, his ingredients were everything related to UGA from infrastructure to roster, he used those ingredients to build up his experience and acumen.

Also the correct “term” you should have used was “phrase” or “cliche”.
That's my whole point dork.
Toledo and Michigan State, even Bammer pre-Saban were all inferior materials than UGA pre-kirby.

How are you this stupid?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That's my whole point dork.
Toledo and Michigan State, even Bammer pre-Saban were all inferior materials than UGA pre-kirby.

How are you this stupid?
I never refuted your point dork.

My point was expounding on how both of their coaching careers differed, I stated nothing but facts. Saban didn’t help the GOAT build his program, then have to go and compete against him.

How are you this triggered?

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
I never refuted your point dork.

My point was expounding on how both of their coaching careers differed, I stated nothing but facts. Saban didn’t help the GOAT build his program, then have to go and compete against him.

How are you this triggered?
1-5 doesn't sound like there was much actual competing going on.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
1-5 doesn't sound like there was much actual competing going on.
2 outta the last 3 natties does iyam.

Really wasn’t trying to get in a pissing match.

I stated facts, you got triggered started talking semantics and now you’re just trash talking lol.

What I said really bothered you huh?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Everything that me and Pesty stated ITT has been facts as well, but some fail to acknowledge them. Hence, you get the comparison between success at UGA to success at Toledo and Mich State. Odd hill to die on.

Reactions: P3sty Pupil

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Everything that me and Pesty stated ITT has been facts as well, but some fail to acknowledge them. Hence, you get the comparison between success at UGA to success at Toledo and Mich State. Odd hill to die on.
Facts seems to bother this biitch

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Facts seems to bother this biitch
He’s a liar too, I acknowledge that Saban didn’t start off coaching a program the same level Kirby did.

What I said is indisputable as well, and it seems to bother those two.

Kirby was instrumental in Bama becoming what they are.

He was a prodigy to the Goat, then left and had to compete against him.

Saban didn’t do that or have to, just the facts…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He’s a liar too, I acknowledge that Saban didn’t start off coaching a program the same level Kirby did.

Yep, he’s definitely a lying, excuse making punk. They’ll never give credit to Kirby for helping build those Championship teams. Those two Natties broke them biitches

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
U mean like you do with Dabo?
I just point out the comparison between Kirby and Dabo….i doubt reverse cowgirl him when I get backed into a corner. Of course, I don’t have to because I don’t have that 1-5 stain that won’t wash off.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
2 outta the last 3 natties does iyam.

Really wasn’t trying to get in a pissing match.

I stated facts, you got triggered started talking semantics and now you’re just trash talking lol.

What I said really bothered you huh?
Just think of how many more it'd be if he could beat Bammer

• Haha

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021

I don't think anyone has argued that Kirby wasn't instrumental in Bammer's success. He was DC for what, 3 of them?

We're making fun of Korey for comparing your own program to Toledo and Michigan State and continuously pointing out that despite all of the advantages, Kirby can't seem to get it done against his mentor.

I've actually met and like Kirby. But you are what your record is.....1-5