I am confused regarding Fani Willis...

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Your point is…

your head is either up your aśś or, in the sand.

how about… (lead as a good example) answering the questions, posed to you?
I will answer the deflections as best I can. There is a reason I gave a link with several pages of facts

The fact that Trump and team Maga refused to defend his actions does not make him innocent
When you threaten someone to break the law and they refuse to do it does not make you innocent, It is called Conspiracy to
If Maga has any evidence they were welcome to introduce it, they did not, it does not make you innocent

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I will answer the deflections as best I can. There is a reason I gave a link with several pages of facts

The fact that Trump and team Maga refused to defend his actions does not make him innocent
When you threaten someone to break the law and they refuse to do it does not make you innocent, It is called Conspiracy to
If Maga has any evidence they were welcome to introduce it, they did not, it does not make you innocent
Nor of what you say makes him or anyone else guilty either.

Reactions: Gr8ythunter

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
How isolated and please clarify your first hand knowledge?
474 cases of voter fraud in the 6 battleground states from around 20,000,000 votes cast . Now certainly that number should be a little higher because that can't catch everyone. ;) You think it was enough to change the results (y) Google search voter fraud/2020 election .

First hand knowledge ?? Was I supposed to be there during the investigation ? Was I supposed to have access to the data ??? Or is this your conspiracy take on the election was stolen and the votes were ( what is the conspiracy theory again , changed , lost stolen , wiped clean ??) Feel free to present your information. You related to Lindell ?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
474 cases of voter fraud in the 6 battleground states from around 20,000,000 votes cast . Now certainly that number should be a little higher because that can't catch everyone. ;) You think it was enough to change the results (y) Google search voter fraud/2020 election .

First hand knowledge ?? Was I supposed to be there during the investigation ? Was I supposed to have access to the data ??? Or is this your conspiracy take on the election was stolen and the votes were ( what is the conspiracy theory again , changed , lost stolen , wiped clean ??) Feel free to present your information. You related to Lindell ?
They did find fraud

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017

Thats what is called, selective enforcement…
(The selective enforcement of your liberal democRAT enemies.)

Whatever happened to… innocent UNTIL proven guilty, in a court of law??

typical liberal democRAT.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Thats what is called, selective enforcement…
(The selective enforcement of your liberal democRAT enemies.)

Whatever happened to… innocent UNTIL proven guilty, in a court of law??

typical liberal democRAT.
so you are ok with this

Well before the Jan. 6 select committee hearings began, a Senate Judiciary Committee investigation—which resulted in depositions of former Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue, former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, and former U.S. attorney BJay Pak, and a report back in October 2021—already released a lot of evidence on Trump’s near-decapitation of the Justice Department leadership in the run-up to Jan. 6.

As a result, the general outline of this story, and many of its details, were already well known by the time the committee’s hearings began: After Attorney General William Barr resigned, having refused to take up Trump’s bogus allegations, senior Justice Department officials told Trump they could not support his claims of election fraud, and Trump sought to fire these officials and offered the attorney general position to Jeffrey Clark.

Nonetheless, the committee’s presentation on this point is among the most powerful evidence it provided. It focused on the machinations at the upper echelons of the Justice Department during its June 23 hearing, during which it heard witness testimony from Richard Donoghue, Jeffrey Rosen, and former Assistant Attorney General Steven Engel—all of whom provided further detail on the extent of Trump’s pressure campaign at the Justice Department.

Morley Drury

May 19, 2023
so you are ok with this

Well before the Jan. 6 select committee hearings began, a Senate Judiciary Committee investigation—which resulted in depositions of former Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue, former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, and former U.S. attorney BJay Pak, and a report back in October 2021—already released a lot of evidence on Trump’s near-decapitation of the Justice Department leadership in the run-up to Jan. 6.

As a result, the general outline of this story, and many of its details, were already well known by the time the committee’s hearings began: After Attorney General William Barr resigned, having refused to take up Trump’s bogus allegations, senior Justice Department officials told Trump they could not support his claims of election fraud, and Trump sought to fire these officials and offered the attorney general position to Jeffrey Clark.

Nonetheless, the committee’s presentation on this point is among the most powerful evidence it provided. It focused on the machinations at the upper echelons of the Justice Department during its June 23 hearing, during which it heard witness testimony from Richard Donoghue, Jeffrey Rosen, and former Assistant Attorney General Steven Engel—all of whom provided further detail on the extent of Trump’s pressure campaign at the Justice Department.
A president pressured the DOJ? I'm shocked, shocked.

He could have gone the Bill Clinton route--promote a walking vegetable as his AG--Janet Reno--and let his guy run the DOJ from under the radar.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
so you are ok with this

How old are you and what is your life experience?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
So a president who lost an election and is trying to force the attorney general to lie to help him cheat and you ask how old I am. Good night.
You’re a moral derelict. How in the heck do you come up with this crap? Opinions are NOT facts.

Here’s a FACT for you: the committee lost all the evidence and tapes of depositions.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I just can’t believe the stupidity and naïveté of these two die professionals. How could prosecutors not know the information was out there readily available?

CrownoftheValley

Aug 24, 2017
They were using cash to avoid leaving a paper trail. Nobody is fooled by that. They truly did believe they weren't going to get caught.
I don't believe Fani paid lover boy back... not with cash anyway. That was all lies to add to the stack they have been building since day one.
When will the charges come for Fani taking money from her campaign fund and keeping it at home for her rainy daze.

Reactions: Pudly76

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Arrogance and their confidence that their 2-tiered system of justice will fall in their favor.
Perjury is a hard thing for an officer of the court to come back from regardless of the political situation. But to be so dumb as to perjure yourself KNOWING there’s evidence is just beyond lower level stupid for law enforcement, let alone the top LEO in the county.

Reactions: CrownoftheValley

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
so you are ok with this
as much as YOU regurgitating that MAGA is a bad phrase.
YOUR side of the isle has made Make America Great Again into something dirty.

However, it fits your side well. They don't want America to be great. When in fact it was at one time. Until your side decided they knew better than the people that made it great

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
It’s a much better read when the music video is playing in the background.

Let me clear things up for all of you…

These two stole OUR tax dollars and got laid.

Taxpayers BTFO.

IMG_5387.jpeg

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
"Nathan Wade's divorce lawyer Terrence Bradley tied himself in knots on the stand on Tuesday as he said 'I can't recall if I lied' and claimed he was 'speculating' when he claimed in a bombshell text message that his prosecutor client started dating Fani Willis before she hired him.

Bradley insisted he couldn't remember when his former law partner began his relationship with Willis during a grilling in the hearing that could see the Fulton County District Attorney thrown off the Donald Trump case.

The star witness said 'I can't recall' at least 10 times when asked if Wade and Willis began their romantic connection before he was hired to prosecute the former president in Georgia.

Bradley also paused when he was asked point-blank if Wade and Willis had sex in his law office, to which he said 'I can't recall'."

He can't recall if they had sex in his law office? Lol. What a liar. Nobody would forget that. If it didn't happen, then "I can't recall" isn't the answer you'd give. Who wants to hire this idiot as an attorney now?