I beg everyone....

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,372
60,010
113
...or the few still making them:

No more ******** excuses. This is embarrassing, and EJ simply can't coach, injuries or not, he's gotta go now.
 

RU-ROCS

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
12,474
7,721
113
Amen. I am thankful for all Eddie has done for the University, especially as a player. But I'd rather have Bozo the clown coaching this team at this point. It's ridiculous.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana